Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Mondays Are About ME!

Today kicks off my Birthday Week! Whoop Whoop! On Saturday, I will be blowing out 27 candles on my cake! WHAT?! How did this happen where has all the time gone?! It truly does fly by when you're having fun!

I am constantly trying to be the best me that I can be and have been reflecting a ton on my journey to 27 in the past few weeks. As I go into this next year of my life, I truly feel blessed and so thankful for all that life has shown me...the good, the bad, and the ugly. Because everything I have gone through, experienced, and seen has made me the person I am today and for that I am thankful.

What better way to start off my birthday week then to also officially kick off wedding season for us here at KAGEM?! We start busily working on all the final details for our upcoming weddings. Today, I got online and was greeted by this lovely review left by the sweetest bride, Rhisa ( you can see her stunning wedding here!), it gave my day a positive start that everyone benefits from on a Monday!  

So get excited! There is a lot of exciting stuff that will be popping up on here and over on insta as we go through this exciting season. I can't wait to share all the fun stuff we have planned for this season along with this journey through my 27th year with you!

Psst...I’m an adventure seeker so leave me some comments on what I should try out during this next year and I will document it when/if I can make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment